PADI Advanced Open Water Course Kota Kinabalu
PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course Kota Kinabalu with Go Aquatic – This is next course after completing your PADI Open Water Course. Joining Advanced Open Water Course enable you to learn ‘advanced‘ scuba diving skills from the ‘entry level‘ skills you learned before so you can refine your skills.
Consider PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course as an ‘upgrade’ in your dive education level. It all starts with eagerness to explore the underwater world deeper, to start a new adventure, to improve scuba diving skills and to feel more confident when in deeper sea level.
The course helps build confidence by encouraging you to “think like a diver” and expands your scuba skills under the supervision of your PADI Instructor.
Go Aquatic Instructor always ready to teach you and guide you during your PADI Advance Open Water Course. They’ve guided hundreds of new students before you. Next.. is your turn.
Advantages Of Advanced Open Water Diver Certification
1. Dive deeper than 18 meters. After completing your PADI Advanced Open Water Course and become a fully certified Advanced Open Water diver, you will be allowed to dive to a maximum depth of 30 meters.
2. Explore more.Get chance to see what’s hidden down below more than 18 meters. You can explore wrecks, feel confident in doing deep dives allowing you to discover new underwater sights and get involved in whole new experiences.
3. Open door to other more focused PADI scuba diving courses. You can enroll into PADI Rescue Diver Course and have an opportunity to become a PADI Divemaster in the future.
What You Will Learn In PADI Advanced Open Water Course
You’ll plan your learning path with your instructor by choosing from a long list of Adventure Dives. There are two required dives – Deep and Underwater Navigation – and you choose the other three, for a total of five dives.
During the Deep Adventure Dive, you learn how to plan dives to deal with the physiological effects and challenges of deeper scuba diving. The Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive refines your compass navigation skills and helps you better navigate using kick-cycles, visual landmarks and time.
The other knowledge and skills you get vary with your interest and the adventures you have – photography, buoyancy control, fish identification, exploring wrecks and many more.
ADVANCED OPEN WATER COURSE
- Doing 6 Dives In Total
- Manual Book And Multipurpose Data Carrier
- Lunch & Drinking Water Included
- Marine Park Fee
- Jetty Fee
- Professional Dive Instructor
- Full Set Of Diving Equipment
Elective Adventure Dive Options You Can Choose To Learn During PADI Advanced Open Water Course
These 2 are Required Specialties for Advanced Open Water Diver Certification.
- Deep Dive.
- Underwater Navigation Dive.
Optional Elective Specialties Available Now With Go Aquatic
- AWARE – Fish Identification.
- Boat Dive.
- Digital Underwater Photography Dive.
- Multilevel and Computer Dive.
- Night Dive (minimum 4 persons).
- Peak Performance Buoyancy Dive.
- Search And Recovery Dive.
- Underwater Naturalist Dive.
- Underwater Photography Dive.
- Underwater Videography Dive.
What It Takes To Be Certified
- The PADI Advanced Open Water course consists of two sections, they are Knowledge Development section of the five adventure dives chosen and completing five adventure dives.
- Five Adventure dives including the Deep and Navigation dives.
- You will need to complete all sections to be certified as an PADI Advanced Open Water diver.
- If you complete three Adventure dives you will be certified only as a PADI Adventure Diver.
- Minimum age: 15 years old
- Owning a PADI Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another dive organization).
- In good health during the course.
- Reasonably fit.
- No medical issues.
- If you are on medication please let us know.
- PADI Advanced Open Water manual book with Multipurpose Data Carrier slate
- Scuba diving equipment (fins, mask, snorkel, BCD, wet suit, air tanks).
- Dive computer (if needed).
- Underwater compass (if needed).
- Instructor fee.
- Boat transfer fee.
- Marine park fee.
- Jetty fee.
- Lunch at island restaurant.
- Bottled drinking water.
- Torch light (for night dive option only).
What To Bring
- Slipper. No need to wear shoes.
- Dry bag to keep all your gadgets.
- Rash guard.
- Bikini (for women)
- Dry towel
- Dry clothes for exchange after dive.
- Pocket money just in case you want to buy canned drinks.
Photos Of Our Activities
when girls go #scubadiving #scubadivergirls #scubadivergirl #scubadiver #scubadivers #kotakinabalu #sabah #sabahpotd #sabahdibawahbayu #tourism #scubadiverslife #scubapro #mares #cressi #justaddwater #gopro #goprohero4 #sjcam #divinglife #divetrip #goaquatic #instagood #instapic #instadaily #photooftheday #likeforlike #like4like #likeforfollow #like4follow
AOW Day 1
- Arrive at Jesselton Point Jetty.
- Meet Go Aquatic crew at Asian Cuisine Cafe.
- Morning breakfast.
- Depart to dive site.
- Gear assembly and refresher dive (AOW Dive 1)
- Adventure dive 1 (AOW Dive 2)
- Lunch and short rest in the afternoon
- Adventure dive two ( AOW Dive 3)
- After finish the dive, gear dissambly and rest.
- Going back to the jetty.
AOW Day 2
- Arrive at Jesselton Point Jetty.
- Meet Go Aquatic staff at Asian Cuisine Cafe.
- Morning breakfast
- Depart to the selected dive site
- Gear assembly and short briefing
- Adventure dive four (AOW Dive 5)
- Lunch and rest at Padang Point Restaurant
- After lunch, prepare for last dive
- Adventure dive five (AOW Dive 6)
- After the dive, doing gear disassembly and rest on boat.
- Going back to the jetty & Certification.
AOW Night Dive Option (either Day 1 or Day 2)
- Meet Go Aquatic crew at the jetty.
- Depart to the selected dive site.
- When arrive at dive site, start gear assembly.
- Briefing before 1st dive.
- Rest for a while and ready for 2nd dive.
- Lunch at the island restaurant.
- After lunch, go back to the jetty.
- Rest until 5.00 PM.
- Meet Go Aquatic crew back at the jetty around 5PM.
- Boat departs to the island around 5:30PM
- Start night Adventure dive (third dive)
- Arrive back at the jetty around 8.00 PM.
PADI AOW Manual Book
The manual book you will receive when you sign up for PADI Advanced Open Water Course
The first dive in your AOW with Go Aquatic is a refresh dive. The purpose is to update your dive skills and knowledge from the PADI Open Water Diver Course before jumping back into the water.
Learn Fish Identification
Learn the names of underwater wildlife in Kota Kinabalu marine park. All guided by our experienced PADI Instructors.
6 Dives During The Course
You will have 6 dives in total (include 1 refresher dive during the first day of the course)
Once arrive at dive site, start dive equipments assembly.
Learn Underwater Navigation
Learn how to get back to the boat during adventure dive
Lunch And Rest
Enjoy about an hour relaxing time at island’s restaurant during lunch hour
Return Back To The Jetty
go diving with so much passion then return home with total satisfaction
Talk To Us
Sending a message to Go Aquatic dive team is not like sending email to black hole. We responded to every incoming messages and emails. We understand you need to ask something. We are here to help.
JOIN FUN DIVE IN KOTA KINABALU
Get away from all the noise, the traffic and the troubles in the world. Adventure awaits you!
PADI RESCUE DIVER COURSE
Learn how to manage, handle and solve unexpected diving accidents also to prevent them from happening.
PADI DIVEMASTER COURSE
First step in making scuba diving as your full time profession – from zero to hero
WHERE WE DIVE
Learn about the places and dive sites we go regularly for our scuba diving activities in Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park