How To Register For PADI Advanced Open Water Course – in this post we will explain how you can enroll into PADI Advanced Open Water Course in Kota Kinabalu with Go Aquatic dive team.
What Is PADI Advanced Open Water Course
PADI Advanced Open Water Course is next recommended scuba diving course after completing your Open Water Diver Course. You can enroll into Advanced Open Water Course after getting your Open Water license. With Open Water Diver certification,you are only allowed to dive only up to 18 meters deep.
But, after gaining your PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification, you will be allowed to dive up to maximum depth of 30 meters.
The aim of Advanced Open Water Course is to make you able to learn additional skill and more diving knowledge than what you learned in PADI Open Water Course Kota Kinabalu.
Requirement For Advanced Open Water Course
1. Have Open Water Diver certification.
Or in another words, you must have a diving license before you can join PADI Advanced Open Water Course with Go Aquatic and with another PADI dive center in Kota Kinabalu Malaysia.
2. At least did 4 dives.
Before joining PADI Advanced Open Water Course, you must at least have 4 logged dives. This is to ensure you really did diving in the past during your Open Water Course. Normally if you joined Open Water Course previously, you will do 4 dives.
3. Physically Healthy.
Before starting your PADI Advanced Open Water Course, make sure you are totally healthy. If you are not healthy, you will not be able to dive properly. Scuba diving is an activity that involves risk. If you have any medical issues before starting your PADI Advanced Open Water Course, please let us know immediately.
4. At least 15 years old.
If you have Junior Open Water Diver certification you will have to wait until you reach 15 years of age before you can join PADI Advanced Open Water Course in Kota Kinabalu.
How To Register For Advanced Open Water Course
1. Contact Go Aquatic dive team via web form available in our “Contact U” page. We will reach you using email, WhatsApp, WeChat and normal phone call.
2. Visit as walk in customer to our dive center located in Lot G30, ground floor, Wisma Sabah, Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia. We are next to Suria Sabah shopping mall.
4. Set the date and we will process your booking. Minimum number of participant for Advanced Open Water Course is 1 person. There is nor maximum number of participants for every booking.
5. We also didn’t charge any tax other that price for your Advanced Open Water Course.
6. Payment for your booking will be completed during registration in Go Aquatic dive center. All payment will be in Malaysian Ringgit currency ( MYR). You can pay in cash, using credit card, debit card, AliPay or WeChat Pay.
- PADI Open Water Course Kota Kinabalu
- 3 Reasons Why You Must Have License Before Go Scuba Diving
- How To Find Go Aquatic Location
- Kota Kinabalu Diving