Guided Snorkeling Kota Kinabalu
Join guided snorkeling at Kota Kinabalu with Go Aquatic! Snorkeling trip tour at Kota Kinabalu enables you to enjoy water activity without a need to dive also without a need to wear heavy & bulky equipments on your body. Snorkeling is a fancy word for breathing underwater while floating.
Snorkeling at Kota Kinabalu is the heavenly experience of weightlessness, when the human body relinquishes all fear, all negativity, and your eyes take your mind through an inverted bubble as you wade through tunnels of friendly fish, lurking lobsters, flowering sea fans, colorful corals, sea sponges, silent and slothful sea cucumbers, sleeping sea rays, and gigantic green and huge hawksbill sea turtles.
- Boat ride from jetty to selected dive sites.
- Jetty fee.
- Kota Kinabalu marine park fee.
- Go Aquatic snorkeling equipments (mask, snorkel, fins)
- Divemaster fee (as your guide during snorkeling trip)
- Local menu ala carte lunch at Padang Point Gaya Island Restaurant.
- Bottled drinking water.
What To Bring (Excluded)
- Camera. We recommend you to bring a GoPro or other waterproof action camera.
- Slipper. No need to wear shoes.
- Sun glasses.
- Rash guard short or wet shirt to protect your body from direct sun.
- Bikini or swim suit for ladies. Wear it before going to the jetty.
- Dry clothes for exchange after shower in the end of snorkeling session.
- Soap and shampoo to clean yourself.
- Dry towel.
- Dry bag to protect your electronic stuff from getting wet.
- Sun block cream (if needed).
- Extra money. In case if you want to buy additional drinks or an ice cream.
Trip Itinerary - Your Guided Snorkeling Adventure in Kota Kinabalu
- 8.30 AM – Meet Go Aquatic dive crew at Asian Cuisine booth at Jesselton Point jetty.
- 8.45 AM – Our crew will bring you to our boat that awaits in the jetty departure area.
- 9.00 AM – Arrive at snorkeling site. Your guide will give briefing on the boat before your snorkeling session begins.
- 9.00 AM – First snorkeling session at selected dive site by the guide in Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park. After finish first session going back into the boat, rest for a while and ready for second snorkeling session.
- 10.30 AM – Second snorkeling session at another dive site. After the first session, take some rest for a while on the boat. The boat will move to another location for your second snorkeling session. After you finish your second snorkeling session, you will take a rest before the boat moves to the location of island’s restaurant.
- 11.45 PM – Lunch at island restaurant and rest during lunch time.
- 2.30 PM – Third Snorkeling session at selected dive site. After lunch, you will get back into the boat. Your guide will show you the place for the third snorkeling session.
- 3.30 PM – Finish snorkeling session for the day. Ready to go back to the jetty.
- 4.00 PM – Estimated arrival at Jesselton Point Jetty. You can get a shower or buy local food and drinks at nearby restaurant.
Snorkeling Trip Journey With Go Aquatic
Meet At Jetty
Go Aquatic staff will be wait for you in the morning at Jesselton Point jetty. Here, you will meet us and you will get to know your snorkeling guide for the day. You will also have a chance to meet and know other Go Aquatic staff who will be in the same boat with you. Forget the rest and have fun!
Depart To Snorkeling Sites
We will go snorkeling at Kota Kinabalu on board the “Aquaman” – Go Aquatic‘s catamaran dive boat complete with full safety features.
Lunch At Gaya Island Restaurant
Your snorkeling guide will bring you to Padang Point Restaurant ta Gaya island. This is the place where you will have your lunch together with Go Aquatic staffs. The menu served in ala carte style prepared by local Malaysian Chef.
How To Book
TRY SCUBA DIVING
Try scuba diving for first time ever! dive under close guidance of certified PADI Instructor to maximum depth of 12 meter without a need to take scuba license.
BE A CERTIFIED DIVER
Get your own PADI scuba diving license so you can dive anywhere in the world when travelling
LOCATION OF DIVE SITE WE GO
View location map of the place where we dive every day at Kota Kinabalu marine park